As part of the Africa of Our Dream Initiative AODI project, we invite motivated students to the 2021 Setup Mentoring Program designed for the pursuit of undergraduate admission and scholarship in the top universities of the world for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The program will offer information about open positions and seminars towards securing an international scholarship. It’s goal is to guide the young African bright students throughout their school application process.
Applicants must be highly motivated to take up new challenges from scratch to a logical conclusion as the program will involve intensive weekly/monthly submission of applications in the manner of coursework.
- Provide information about admission and scholarship openings in the top world universities.
- Personally writes to the universities and scholarship funding bodies about the suitability of our candidates and how our program has provided positive youth development and resilience needed to successfully navigate school and life abroad.
- Review our mentees applications before their submissions.
- Be a link that connects bright students and interested supporters of education.
- Applicant must be of African descent.
- Applicant must have completed his/her post-primary education not later than 2019.
- Applicant must be among the top performing students with sound WASSCE (or equivalence) to show for it.
- High class mentoring from international scholars.
- Acces to some online resources and software for effective scholarship application.
- Free application proofreading.
- Academic networking opportunities.
How to Apply
- Complete the enrollment form here.
- Submit a one-page self introductory letter and WASSCE results to the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org