The AODI Campus Ambassadorial Program (AODI CAP) was borne out of the strong desire to achieve sustained prosperity in Africa by fulfilling her organizational goals premised on investing in health, education, and opportunities as well as human capital.
Undoubtedly, the youths occupy a strategic position in any society. Owing to this, it is pertinent to create a platform with embedded opportunities for the youth across Nigeria and Africa where they can maximize their full potential.
The unveiling of the 2023 AODI CAP is specifically geared towards youth empowerment alongside other crucial issues such as access to quality education, women empowerment, and access to quality Medicare.
All these have been carefully mapped out and incorporated into this program which will be constantly discussed and implemented via seminars, workshops, research projects, campaigns, mentorship, and scholarship opportunities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AODI CAP PROGRAMME
- To bring AODI closer to the students;
- To enable tailored support to the students;
- To have a presence across tertiary institutions in order to ensure the effective implementation of tailored student programs and events;
- To provide Leadership, Professional, and Career training for the students;
- To increase impact on students.
Who is an AODI Campus Ambassador?
A worthy representative of the AODI Team at various institutions serves as an intermediary between the organization and the students who help to foster the fulfillment of AODI organizational goals and projects.
Qualities of AN AODI Campus Ambassador
An AODI Campus Ambassador possesses the following qualities;
- Good Academic Grade
- Commitment to improving the lives of others
- Effective Time Management
- Leadership Qualities
- Effective Use Of Social Media
- Passionate for personal and professional development
The ROLE of AN AODI Campus Ambassador
- Represent AODI at your institution.
- Promote the brand by creating awareness.
- Provide career opportunities for other students.
- Craft and run tailored events supported and financed by AODI.
- Partaking in events, campaigns, and projects.
- Monthly meetings and reports to AODI Team.
- Advise AODI management on students’ needs.
Benefits of JOINING THE AODI CAP PROGRAMME
- Leadership Skills Development
- Professional Development
- Scholarship & Employment Opportunities
- AODI Merchandise
- Access to AODI International networks
- Access to AODI Team
- Tailored career support
- Internship opportunities
- Research Partnership
- Access to Research Grant
If you wish to become an AODI Campus Ambassador, please click on the link below to register; we will contact you with further steps: www.bit.ly/AODICampusAmb